Why choose IMK for your child?
Qualified and certified teachers
Safe and convenient location
Easy Access – 1 mile from i95
No high traffic area
Entry door security code
Fingerprint-based system for pick-up and drop-off
24/7 security cameras
Happy Staff, Happy Families!
Frequently Asked Questions
- School Entry Health Form (as know as Yellow Form)
- Florida Certification of Immunization (as know as Blue Form)
You can have both with your child physician, in the case you don’t have one ask our office for reference and get a special discount.
IMK does accept children on diapers, and yes we will do the Potty Training once the child is ready for that. We will always communicate with the parents when is time to start and so we can work together with the parents during this very important process.
Yes, we offer part-time for our five days/week plan. We also have availability for 3 days/week. Contact us for details.
- One full set of extra clothes labeled with your child name in a sealed bag (Ziploc)
- Small Blanket for quiet time (crib size)
- Water Bottle or Sippy Cup (if your child still learning how to use the water bottle)
- Diapers and wipes if still being used